EU Fundamental Rights and Environmental Law, Sanja Bogojevic, Elgar Human Rights Handbook (2014)
Europeanization of the Judiciary in Southeast Europe, Sanja Bogojevic, Judicial Application of International Law in Southeast Europe (2014)
European Union Climate Change Law: Leadership Ambitions in a Multilateral Regime, Sanja Bogojevic, Oxford Handbook of International Climate Change Law (2014)
EU:s utsläppsrättigheter och de globala obalanserna i klimatskyddet, Sanja Bogojevic, Europaperspektiv 2014: EU och de globala obalanserna (2014)
Access to Protection: Negotiating Rights and Diplomatic Assurances under Memoranda of Understanding, Mariagiulia Giuffré, Forced Migration(s): Critical Perspectives on Refugee Law (2014)
Forced Migration(s): Critical Perspectives on Refugee Law, Mariagiulia Giuffré (2014)
Subsidiarity as a Procedural Safeguard of Federalism, Xavier Groussot and Sanja Bogojevic, The Question of Competence in the European Union (2014)
Natural Disasters, Climate Change and Non-Refoulement: What Scope for Resisting Expulsion under Articles 3 and 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights? (Forthcoming), Matthew Scott, International Journal of Refugee Law (2014)
Accessing the EU Courts: The case of Environmental NGOs in Europe, Sanja Bogojevic, Europarättslig Tidskrift (2013)
Costa Rica and Nicaragua before the International Court of Justice – Trying to Work out the Complicated Relationship between Law and the Environment, Britta Sjöstedt, Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law (RECIEL) (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/10/13
- Climate change, natural disasters and non-refoulement: What scope for resisting expulsion under Articles 3 & 8 ECHR?, Matthew Scott, Presentation prepared for workshop "Climate Change-related Displacement: What Scope for Protection under Refugee and Human Rights Law?" (2013).
- Overview of Swedish Criminal Procedure, Christoffer Wong (2012).
- The Obligation of Criminalizing Slavery, Servitude, Forced labour and Human Trafficking under Article 4 of the European Convention on Human Rights and the Failures of the Domestic Criminal Law, Vladislava Stoyanova (2013).
- Taking Responsibility for Climate Change-Related Displacement: Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights and the Proportionality of Expelling ‘Climate Refugees’, Matthew Scott, 8th Uppsala Forum Workshop on Global Climate Change: Dealing with Climate Change and Natural Disasters: Loss, Damage, Adaptation and Social Justice (2013).
- Dubbel straffbarhet i svensk straff- och straffprocessrätt (trans. "Double criminality in Swedish criminal and criminal procedural law"), Christoffer Wong, Festskrift till Suzanne Wennberg (2009).
- Why Human Rights Fail to Protect Undocumented Migrants, Gregor Noll, European Journal of Migration and Law (2010).
- Prohibition in Swedish Law of the Purchase of Sexual Service, Christoffer Wong (2013).
- Justifications and Proportionality: An Analysis of the ECJ's Assessment of National Rules for the Prevention of Tax Avoidance, Maria Hilling, INTERTAX (2013).
- Complementary Protection for Victims of Human Trafficking under the European Convention on Human Rights, Vladislava Stoyanova, Göttingen Journal of International Law (2011).
- Uppsåt till försök att föröva brott (Intention in Attempted Crimes), Christoffer Wong, Festskrift till Josef Zila (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/10/13