EU Human Rights Law and Environmental Protection: The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship?, Sanja Bogojevic, EU Human Rights Law (2015)
European Union Climate Change Law: Leadership Ambitions in a Multilateral Regime, Sanja Bogojevic, Oxford Handbook of International Climate Change Law (2015)
EU Climate change litigation: All Quiet on the Luxembourgian Front?, Sanja Bogojevic, Research Handbook on Climate Change Mitigation Law (2015)
The Contemporary Relevance of Carl Schmitt: Law, Politics, Theology, Matilda Arvidsson, Leila Brännström, and Panu Minkkinen (2015)
Europeanization of the Judiciary in Southeast Europe, Sanja Bogojevic, Judicial Application of International Law in Southeast Europe (2015)
Global Imbalances in Climate Protection, Leadership Ambitions and EU Climate Change Law, Sanja Bogojevic, Global Imbalances and EU Law (2015)
Judicial Protection of individual applicants revisited: Access to Justice through the prism of judicial subsidiarity, Sanja Bogojevic, Yearbook of European Law (2015)
Refuge from climate change-related harm: Evaluating the scope of international protection within the Common European Asylum System, Matthew Scott, Seeking Asylum in the European Union: Selected Protection Issues Raised by the Second Phase of the Common European Asylum System (2015)
Victims of Human Trafficking in the Asylum Procedure. A Legal Analysis of the Guarantees for 'Vulnerable Persons' under the Second Generation of EU Asylum Legislation, Vladislava Stoyanova, Seeking Asylum in the European Union: Selected Protection Issues Raised by the Second Phase of the Common European Asylum System (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/16/14
- Tillbaka till familjen: privat och offentligt ansvar i den svenska äldreomsorgen, Mirjam Katzin, Retfaerd (2014).
- Overview of Swedish Criminal Procedure, Christoffer Wong (2012).
- Befriar leken från ansvar? Om BDSM, samtycke och social adekvans, Linnéa Wegerstad, Juridisk Publikation (2012).
- Patient safety at odds with patient privacy? The case of national and regional quality registries for incapacitated elderly in Sweden, Titti Mattsson, Lex Medicinae (2014).
- Harassment related to Sex and Sexual Harassment Law in 33 European Countries, Discrimination versus Dignity, Ann Numhauser-Henning (2012).
- Dubbel straffbarhet i svensk straff- och straffprocessrätt (trans. "Double criminality in Swedish criminal and criminal procedural law"), Christoffer Wong, Festskrift till Suzanne Wennberg (2009).
- Chapter 6 of the Swedish Penal Code, Christoffer Wong (2013).
- The Gender Pay Gap in Europe from a Legal Perspective, Ann Numhauser-Henning (2010).
- Why Human Rights Fail to Protect Undocumented Migrants, Gregor Noll, European Journal of Migration and Law (2010).
- Förorenade områden, Evgenia Pavlovskaia, Faculty of Law, Lund University (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/16/14