TRENDS IN THE EFFICACY OF PARENTAL ALIENATION ALLEGATIONS IN CHILD CUSTODY CASES AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR TORTIOUS ACTION, Bruce L. Beverly, ExpressO (2015)
Where Has Their Innocence Gone? Addressing Child Sex Tourism, Cheryl George Professor, Western Journal of Criminal Justice (Western Illinois University) (2014)
NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014)
The ABA Section on Legal Education Revisions of the Law Library Standards: What Does It All Mean?, Gordon R. Russell, Law Library Journal (2014)
“The MBCA’s Universal Demand Requirement at Twenty-Five: Has it Worked as Intended?”: Fifth Annual National Business Law Scholars Conference, Matthew Lyon, Loyola Law School (2014)
“Using Clicker Technology to Develop Transactional Skills in the First-Year Contracts Course”: Fourth Biennial Conference on Transactional Education, Matthew Lyon, Emory Law School (2014)
Witness Response Manipulation Through Strategic "Non-Leading" Questions (or The Art of Getting the Desired Answer by Asking the Right Question), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Southwestern Law Review (2014)
THE GOVERNANCE ECOLOGY OF ELECTRONIC FOOD STAMP DELIVERY: IS IT TIME FOR A NEW PRAXIS?, Stephen C. Wilks, HARVARD JRNL ON RACIAL & ETHNIC JUSTICE (2014)
Sex Trafficking Laws in East Tennessee, Cheryl George Professor, DICTA (A Monthly Publication of the Knoxville Bar Association) (2014)
From CD to MP3: A Look at 3rd Party Liability, Sydney Aaron Beckman (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 02/24/15
- Grounding Drones: Big Brother’s Tool Box Needs Regulation Not Elimination, Melanie M. Reid, Rich. J.L. & Tech. (2014).
- How the Internet Is Used to Facilitate the Trafficking of Humans as Sex Slaves, Cheryl George Professor, Law Enforcement Executive Forum (2012).
- From CD to MP3: Compression in the New Age of Technology (Overlooked Infringement or Fair Use?), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Gonzaga Law Review (2007).
- The Quagmire that Nobody in the Federal Government Wants to Talk About: Marijuana, Melanie M. Reid, New Mexico L. Rev. (2014).
- NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014).
- Crime and Punishment, A Global Concern: Who Does It Best and Does Isolation Really Work?, Melanie M. Reid, Ky. L.J. (2014).
- No Means No?: Withdrawal of Consent During Intercourse and the Continuing Evolution of the Definition of Rape, Matthew Lyon, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (2004).
- Porn and Commercial Sexual Exploitation, Cheryl George Professor, Western Journal of Criminal Justice (2013).
- The Strong Arm of the Law is Weak: How the TVPA Fails to Effectively Assist Victims of the Sex Trade, Cheryl George Professor, Creighton Law Review (2012).
- When does Restitution become Retribution?, Melanie M. Reid and Curtis L. Collier Hon., Okla. L. Rev. (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 02/24/15