Where Has Their Innocence Gone? Addressing Child Sex Tourism, Cheryl George Professor, Western Journal of Criminal Justice (Western Illinois University) (2014)
NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014)
The ABA Section on Legal Education Revisions of the Law Library Standards: What Does It All Mean?, Gordon R. Russell, Law Library Journal (2014)
“The MBCA’s Universal Demand Requirement at Twenty-Five: Has it Worked as Intended?”: Fifth Annual National Business Law Scholars Conference, Matthew Lyon, Loyola Law School (2014)
“Using Clicker Technology to Develop Transactional Skills in the First-Year Contracts Course”: Fourth Biennial Conference on Transactional Education, Matthew Lyon, Emory Law School (2014)
Witness Response Manipulation Through Strategic "Non-Leading" Questions (or The Art of Getting the Desired Answer by Asking the Right Question), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Southwestern Law Review (2014)
THE GOVERNANCE ECOLOGY OF ELECTRONIC FOOD STAMP DELIVERY: IS IT TIME FOR A NEW PRAXIS?, Stephen C. Wilks, HARVARD JRNL ON RACIAL & ETHNIC JUSTICE (2014)
Sex Trafficking Laws in East Tennessee, Cheryl George Professor, DICTA (A Monthly Publication of the Knoxville Bar Association) (2014)
From CD to MP3: A Look at 3rd Party Liability, Sydney Aaron Beckman (2014)
Redefining Adultery in the Digital Age, Sydney Aaron Beckman (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 01/27/15
- Grounding Drones: Big Brother’s Tool Box Needs Regulation Not Elimination, Melanie M. Reid, Rich. J.L. & Tech. (2014).
- How the Internet Is Used to Facilitate the Trafficking of Humans as Sex Slaves, Cheryl George Professor, Law Enforcement Executive Forum (2012).
- The Quagmire that Nobody in the Federal Government Wants to Talk About: Marijuana, Melanie M. Reid, New Mexico L. Rev. (2014).
- From CD to MP3: Compression in the New Age of Technology (Overlooked Infringement or Fair Use?), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Gonzaga Law Review (2007).
- NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014).
- Crime and Punishment, A Global Concern: Who Does It Best and Does Isolation Really Work?, Melanie M. Reid, Ky. L.J. (2014).
- Porn and Commercial Sexual Exploitation, Cheryl George Professor, Western Journal of Criminal Justice (2013).
- No Means No?: Withdrawal of Consent During Intercourse and the Continuing Evolution of the Definition of Rape, Matthew Lyon, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (2004).
- The Strong Arm of the Law is Weak: How the TVPA Fails to Effectively Assist Victims of the Sex Trade, Cheryl George Professor, Creighton Law Review (2012).
- A Tale of Two Countries: Examining the Regulation of Prosecutorial Discretion and Misconduct in Canada and the United States, Stephen C. Wilks and Charles E. MacLean, SUPREME COURT LAW REVIEW (2014).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 01/27/15