NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014)
Hiding the Elephant (How the Psychological Techniques of Magicians Can Be Used to Manipulate Witnesses at Trial), Sydney A. Beckman, ExpressO (2014)
“The MBCA’s Universal Demand Requirement at Twenty-Five: Has it Worked as Intended?”: Fifth Annual National Business Law Scholars Conference, Matthew Lyon, Loyola Law School (2014)
“Using Clicker Technology to Develop Transactional Skills in the First-Year Contracts Course”: Fourth Biennial Conference on Transactional Education, Matthew Lyon, Emory Law School (2014)
The Intersection of Magical Misdirection and Trial Strategy, Sydney A. Beckman, Revealing the Links Between Law and Magic (2014)
Witness Response Manipulation Through Strategic "Non-Leading" Questions (or The Art of Getting the Desired Answer by Asking the Right Question), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Southwestern Law Review (2014)
THE GOVERNANCE ECOLOGY OF ELECTRONIC FOOD STAMP DELIVERY: IS IT TIME FOR A NEW PRAXIS?, Stephen C. Wilks, HARVARD JRNL ON RACIAL & ETHNIC JUSTICE (2014)
The ABA Section on Legal Education Revisions of the Law Library Standards: What Does It All Mean?, Gordon R. Russell, SSRN (2014)
Witness Response Manipulation Through Strategic "Non-Leading" Questions (or the Art of Getting the Desired Answer by Asking the Right Question), Sydney A. Beckman, Psychology and Lawyering: Coalescing the Field (2014)
Using Response Technology for Effective Assessment and Pedagogy, Sydney A. Beckman, Mississippi University for Women (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 10/14/14
- Grounding Drones: Big Brother’s Tool Box Needs Regulation Not Elimination, Melanie M. Reid, Rich. J.L. & Tech. (2014).
- How the Internet Is Used to Facilitate the Trafficking of Humans as Sex Slaves, Cheryl George Professor, Law Enforcement Executive Forum (2012).
- The Quagmire that Nobody in the Federal Government Wants to Talk About: Marijuana, Melanie M. Reid, New Mexico L. Rev. (2014).
- From CD to MP3: Compression in the New Age of Technology (Overlooked Infringement or Fair Use?), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Gonzaga Law Review (2007).
- Crime and Punishment, A Global Concern: Who Does It Best and Does Isolation Really Work?, Melanie M. Reid, Ky. L.J. (2014).
- No Means No?: Withdrawal of Consent During Intercourse and the Continuing Evolution of the Definition of Rape, Matthew Lyon, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (2004).
- Porn and Commercial Sexual Exploitation, Cheryl George Professor, Western Journal of Criminal Justice (2013).
- Legal Update: A Tortured Path to Same-Sex Marriage in Tennessee - A Practitioner's Guide, Akram Faizer, DICTA (2013).
- NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014).
- The Strong Arm of the Law is Weak: How the TVPA Fails to Effectively Assist Victims of the Sex Trade, Cheryl George Professor, Creighton Law Review (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 10/14/14