United States v. Jones: Big Brother and the "Common Good" versus the Fourth Amendment and Your Right to Privacy, Melanie Reid, Tennessee Journal of Law & Policy (2015)
AN APPEAL FOR CHANGE: ELIMINATING THE SECOND BITE AT THE APPLE IN TENNESSEE JUVENILE CASES, April Meldrum and Laura Hash, Tennessee Journal of Race, Gender, & Social Justice (2015)
TRENDS IN THE EFFICACY OF PARENTAL ALIENATION ALLEGATIONS IN CHILD CUSTODY CASES AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR TORTIOUS ACTION, Bruce L. Beverly, ExpressO (2015)
EXACERBATING THE DIVIDE: WHY THE ROBERTS COURT’S RECENT SAME-SEX JURISPRUDENCE IS AN IMPROVIDENT USE OF THE COURT’S JUDICIAL REVIEW POWERS, Akram Faizer, University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy (2015)
REINFORCED POLARIZATION: HOW THE ROBERTS COURT'S RECENT, Akram Faizer, Cumberland Law Review (2015)
Where Has Their Innocence Gone? Addressing Child Sex Tourism, Cheryl George Professor, Law Enforcement Executive Forum (2014)
NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014)
The ABA Section on Legal Education Revisions of the Law Library Standards: What Does It All Mean?, Gordon R. Russell, Law Library Journal (2014)
“The MBCA’s Universal Demand Requirement at Twenty-Five: Has it Worked as Intended?”: Fifth Annual National Business Law Scholars Conference, Matthew Lyon, Loyola Law School (2014)
“Using Clicker Technology to Develop Transactional Skills in the First-Year Contracts Course”: Fourth Biennial Conference on Transactional Education, Matthew Lyon, Emory Law School (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 08/25/15
- Grounding Drones: Big Brother’s Tool Box Needs Regulation Not Elimination, Melanie M. Reid, Rich. J.L. & Tech. (2014).
- TRENDS IN THE EFFICACY OF PARENTAL ALIENATION ALLEGATIONS IN CHILD CUSTODY CASES AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR TORTIOUS ACTION, Bruce L. Beverly, ExpressO (2015).
- How the Internet Is Used to Facilitate the Trafficking of Humans as Sex Slaves, Cheryl George Professor, Law Enforcement Executive Forum (2012).
- From CD to MP3: Compression in the New Age of Technology (Overlooked Infringement or Fair Use?), Sydney Aaron Beckman, Gonzaga Law Review (2007).
- The Quagmire that Nobody in the Federal Government Wants to Talk About: Marijuana, Melanie M. Reid, New Mexico L. Rev. (2014).
- NSA and DEA Intelligence Sharing: Why It's Legal and Why Reuters Got It Wrong, Melanie M. Reid, ExpressO (2014).
- No Means No?: Withdrawal of Consent During Intercourse and the Continuing Evolution of the Definition of Rape, Matthew Lyon, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (2004).
- Crime and Punishment, A Global Concern: Who Does It Best and Does Isolation Really Work?, Melanie M. Reid, Ky. L.J. (2014).
- The Strong Arm of the Law is Weak: How the TVPA Fails to Effectively Assist Victims of the Sex Trade, Cheryl George Professor, Creighton Law Review (2012).
- When does Restitution become Retribution?, Melanie M. Reid and Curtis L. Collier Hon., Okla. L. Rev. (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 08/25/15