Kids Can Change: Reforming South Dakota’s Juvenile Transfer Law to Rehabilitate Children and Protect Public Safety, Wendy Hess, South Dakota Law Review (2014)
Book Review: Mississippi River Tragedies: A Century of Unnatural Disaster, John Davidson (2014)
Missouri River Reservoirs in a Century of Climate Change: National or Local Resource?, John Davidson, 20 Journal of Environmental and Sustainability Law 1 (2014)
What is "Eet"? A Proposal to Add a Series of Referent-Inclusive Third Person Singular Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives to the English Language For Use In Legal Drafting, Charles Thatcher, 59 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2014)
Can Lawyers Be Luddites? Adjusting to the Modification of the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct Regarding Technology, Darla W. Jackson, 84 Oklahoma Bar Journal 2637 (2013)
Confucianism and Antitrust: China's Emerging Evolutionary Approach to Anti-Monopoly Law, Thomas J. Horton, 47 The International Lawyer 193 (2013)
Teaching America's Antitrust Laws and Their Enforcement, Thomas J. Horton, 53 American Journal of Legal History 441 (2013)
Fairness and Antitrust Reconsidered: An Evolutionary Perspective, Thomas J. Horton, 44 McGeorge Law Review 823 (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/16/14
- What is "Eet"? A Proposal to Add a Series of Referent-Inclusive Third Person Singular Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives to the English Language For Use In Legal Drafting, Charles Thatcher, 59 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2014).
- Storytelling for Lawyers, Jonathan Van Patten, 57 South Dakota Law Review 239 (2012).
- The New Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act: A Capital Idea for Principled Self-Help Value Added Firms, Community-Based Economic Development, and Low-Profit Joint Ventures, Thomas E. Geu and James B. Dean, 44 Real Property Trust & Estate Law Journal 55 (2009).
- The Limits of Advocacy: A Proposal for the Tort of Malicious Defense in Civil Litigation, Jonathan Van Patten, 35 Hastings Law Journal 891 (1984).
- International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Jo Pasqualucci, 27 Wisconsin International Law Journal 51 (2009).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 66 Tennessee Law Review 137 (1998).
- The Missouri River and Adaptive Management: Protecting Ecological Function and Legal Process, John Davidson and Thomas Geu, 80 Nebraska Law Review 816 (2001).
- Essay: Lawyer Advertising, Professional Ethics, and the Constitution, Jonathan Van Patten, 40 South Dakota Law Review 212 (1995).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 65 Tennessee Law Review 925 (1998).
- Interim Measures in International Human Rights: Evolution and Harmonization, Jo Pasqualucci, 38 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law 1 (2005).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/16/14