Topographical Emphases in Hugh Glass Narratives, 1825-2015, Thomas E. Simmons, 47th Annual Dakota Conference: Where the West Begins? Geography, Identity and Promise at the Center for Western Studies, Augustana College (2015)
Smoking Out Forest Fire Management: Lifting the Haze of an Unaccountable Congress and Lighting Up a New Law of Fire, Ashley K. Hoffman and Sean M. Kammer, 60 South Dakota Law Review 41 (2015)
The Changing Practice of Law and Law Schools: Why Would Anyone Go to Law School Today?, Barry Vickrey, 60 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2015)
Kids Can Change: Reforming South Dakota’s Juvenile Transfer Law to Rehabilitate Children and Protect Public Safety, Wendy Hess, South Dakota Law Review (2014)
Book Review: Mississippi River Tragedies: A Century of Unnatural Disaster, John Davidson (2014)
Missouri River Reservoirs in a Century of Climate Change: National or Local Resource?, John Davidson, 20 Journal of Environmental and Sustainability Law 1 (2014)
Book Review: Larry Haeg, Harriman vs. Hill: Wall Street's Great Railroad War, Sean M. Kammer (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/26/15
- On Editing, Jonathan Van Patten, 60 South Dakota Law Review 1 (2015).
- Storytelling for Lawyers, Jonathan Van Patten, 57 South Dakota Law Review 239 (2012).
- The New Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act: A Capital Idea for Principled Self-Help Value Added Firms, Community-Based Economic Development, and Low-Profit Joint Ventures, Thomas E. Geu and James B. Dean, 44 Real Property Trust & Estate Law Journal 55 (2009).
- What is "Eet"? A Proposal to Add a Series of Referent-Inclusive Third Person Singular Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives to the English Language For Use In Legal Drafting, Charles Thatcher, 59 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2014).
- Smoking Out Forest Fire Management: Lifting the Haze of an Unaccountable Congress and Lighting Up a New Law of Fire, Ashley K. Hoffman and Sean M. Kammer, 60 South Dakota Law Review 41 (2015).
- The Limits of Advocacy: A Proposal for the Tort of Malicious Defense in Civil Litigation, Jonathan Van Patten, 35 Hastings Law Journal 891 (1984).
- The Changing Practice of Law and Law Schools: Why Would Anyone Go to Law School Today?, Barry Vickrey, 60 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2015).
- International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Jo Pasqualucci, 27 Wisconsin International Law Journal 51 (2009).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 66 Tennessee Law Review 137 (1998).
- The Missouri River and Adaptive Management: Protecting Ecological Function and Legal Process, John Davidson and Thomas Geu, 80 Nebraska Law Review 816 (2001).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/26/15