Fairness and Antitrust Reconsidered: An Evolutionary Perspective, Thomas J. Horton, 44 McGeorge L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming) (2013)
Agricultural Irrigation, John Davidson, Food, Agriculture and the Environment (forthcoming) (2013)
South Dakota Law Review Dedication to Randall J. Gingiss, Randall Gingiss (2013)
Chapters on North Dakota and South Dakota, Thomas J. Horton, ABA State Antitrust Practice and Statutes (Forthcoming) (2013)
Larson's and Hutton's South Dakota Evidence (2 ed. forthcoming), Christine Hutton (2013)
OKLAHOMA LEGAL RESEARCH (with Darin Fox and Courtney Selby) (forthcoming), Darla W. Jackson (2013)
Thinking About Technology - Lawyers Can’t Be Luddites Anymore: Do Law Librarians Have a Role in Helping Lawyers Adjust to the New Ethics Rules Involving Technology, Darla W. Jackson, 105 Law Library Journal __ (forthcoming) (2013)
Coming to Terms with Wilderness: The Wilderness Act and the Problem of Wildlife Restoration, Sean Kammer, 43 Environmental Law 83 (2013)
"Profession, A Lawyer": Recent Scholarship Sheds Light on Abraham Lincoln's Law Practice, Barry Vickrey, 58 South Dakota Law Review 1 (2013)
Revictimization of Personal Injury Victims by ERISA Subrogation Claims, Roger Baron, 45 Creighton Law Review 325 (2012)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/20/13
- Storytelling for Lawyers, Jonathan Van Patten, 57 South Dakota Law Review 239 (2012).
- Magic, Prophecy, and the Law of Treason in Reformation England, Jonathan Van Patten, 27 American Journal of Legal History 1 (1983).
- The Partisan Battle over the Constitution: Meese's Jurisprudence of Original Intention and Brennan's Theory of Contemporary Ratification, Jonathan Van Patten, 70 Marquette Law Review 389 (1987).
- The New Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act: A Capital Idea for Principled Self-Help Value Added Firms, Community-Based Economic Development, and Low-Profit Joint Ventures, Thomas E. Geu and James B. Dean, 44 Real Property Trust & Estate Law Journal 55 (2009).
- The Lessons of Covisint: Regulating B2BS Under European and American Competition Laws, Thomas J. Horton, 47 Wayne Law Review 1231 (2002).
- Recent Developments in the Missouri River Basin: Conflict, Cooperation and Paradox, John Davidson, University of Nebraska School of Natural Resources Water Seminar Series (March 2) (2011).
- International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Jo Pasqualucci, 27 Wisconsin International Law Journal 51 (2009).
- "Profession, A Lawyer": Recent Scholarship Sheds Light on Abraham Lincoln's Law Practice, Barry Vickrey, 58 South Dakota Law Review 1 (2013).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 66 Tennessee Law Review 137 (1998).
- South Dakota Law Review Dedication to Randall J. Gingiss, Randall Gingiss (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/20/13