Topographical Emphases in Hugh Glass Narratives, 1825-2015, Thomas E. Simmons, 47th Annual Dakota Conference: Where the West Begins? Geography, Identity and Promise at the Center for Western Studies, Augustana College (2015)
Smoking Out Forest Fire Management: Lifting the Haze of an Unaccountable Congress and Lighting Up a New Law of Fire, Ashley K. Hoffman and Sean M. Kammer, 60 South Dakota Law Review 41 (2015)
Antitrust or Industrial Protectionism? Emerging International Issues in China's Anti-Monopoly Law Enforcement Efforts, Thomas J. Horton, 14 Santa Clara Journal of International Law ___ (forthcoming) (2015)
What Zombies Can Teach Law Students: Popular Text Inclusion in Law and Literature, Thomas E. Simmons, 66 Mercer Law Review 729 (2015)
The Changing Practice of Law and Law Schools: Why Would Anyone Go to Law School Today?, Barry Vickrey, 60 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2015)
Kids Can Change: Reforming South Dakota’s Juvenile Transfer Law to Rehabilitate Children and Protect Public Safety, Wendy Hess, South Dakota Law Review (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/29/15
- What Zombies Can Teach Law Students: Popular Text Inclusion in Law and Literature, Thomas E. Simmons, 66 Mercer Law Review 729 (2015).
- Storytelling for Lawyers, Jonathan Van Patten, 57 South Dakota Law Review 239 (2012).
- The New Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act: A Capital Idea for Principled Self-Help Value Added Firms, Community-Based Economic Development, and Low-Profit Joint Ventures, Thomas E. Geu and James B. Dean, 44 Real Property Trust & Estate Law Journal 55 (2009).
- On Editing, Jonathan Van Patten, 60 South Dakota Law Review 1 (2015).
- Business Trusts, S-Corp Trusts, Pre-Mortem Planning and Other Recent Developments in Trust and Estate Law, Thomas E. Simmons, State Bar of South Dakota and the Committee on Continuing Legal Education, Business Law CLE / Thomas Clayton, Chair (2013).
- What is "Eet"? A Proposal to Add a Series of Referent-Inclusive Third Person Singular Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives to the English Language For Use In Legal Drafting, Charles Thatcher, 59 South Dakota Law Review 79 (2014).
- The Limits of Advocacy: A Proposal for the Tort of Malicious Defense in Civil Litigation, Jonathan Van Patten, 35 Hastings Law Journal 891 (1984).
- International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Jo Pasqualucci, 27 Wisconsin International Law Journal 51 (2009).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 66 Tennessee Law Review 137 (1998).
- Antitrust or Industrial Protectionism? Emerging International Issues in China's Anti-Monopoly Law Enforcement Efforts, Thomas J. Horton, 14 Santa Clara Journal of International Law ___ (forthcoming) (2015).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/29/15