Confucianism and Antitrust: China's Emerging Evolutionary Approach to Anti-Monopoly Law, Thomas J. Horton, ExpressO (2013)
Fairness and Antitrust Reconsidered: An Evolutionary Perspective, Thomas J. Horton, 44 McGeorge L. Rev. 823 (2013)
Agricultural Irrigation, John Davidson, in FOOD, AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL LAW 51 (Mary Jane Angelo, Jason J. Czarnezki & William S. Eubanks II, eds.) (2013)
South Dakota Law Review Dedication to Randall J. Gingiss, Randall Gingiss (2013)
Chapters on North Dakota and South Dakota, Thomas J. Horton, ABA State Antitrust Practice and Statutes (Forthcoming) (2013)
Should the Internet Exempt the Media Sector from the Antitrust Laws? (with Robert H. Lande), Thomas J. Horton, 65 Florida Law Review 1521 (2013)
Teaching America's Antitrust Laws and Their Enforcement, Thomas J. Horton, 53 American Journal of Legal History ___ (forthcoming) (2013)
Larson's and Hutton's South Dakota Evidence (2 ed. forthcoming), Christine Hutton (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/04/14
- Storytelling for Lawyers, Jonathan Van Patten, 57 South Dakota Law Review 239 (2012).
- How Medication Affects the Existence of an ADA Disability, Tom E. Simmons, 16 South Dakota Report 6 (2000).
- The New Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act: A Capital Idea for Principled Self-Help Value Added Firms, Community-Based Economic Development, and Low-Profit Joint Ventures, Thomas E. Geu and James B. Dean, 44 Real Property Trust & Estate Law Journal 55 (2009).
- The Limits of Advocacy: A Proposal for the Tort of Malicious Defense in Civil Litigation, Jonathan Van Patten, 35 Hastings Law Journal 891 (1984).
- International Indigenous Land Rights: A Critique of the Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Light of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, Jo Pasqualucci, 27 Wisconsin International Law Journal 51 (2009).
- The Missouri River and Adaptive Management: Protecting Ecological Function and Legal Process, John Davidson and Thomas Geu, 80 Nebraska Law Review 816 (2001).
- Confucianism and Antitrust: China's Emerging Evolutionary Approach to Anti-Monopoly Law, Thomas J. Horton, ExpressO (2013).
- Essay: Lawyer Advertising, Professional Ethics, and the Constitution, Jonathan Van Patten, 40 South Dakota Law Review 212 (1995).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 66 Tennessee Law Review 137 (1998).
- Chaos, Complexity, and Coevolution: The Web of Law, Management Theory, and Law Related Services at the Millennium, Thomas E. Geu, 65 Tennessee Law Review 925 (1998).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/04/14