The Self, the Stasi, the NSA: Privacy, Knowledge, and Complicity in the Surveillance State, Richard Warner and Robert H. Sloan, ExpressO (2015)
Preventing Preemption: Finding Space for States to Protect Consumers' Reputations, Elizabeth De Armond, ExpressO (2015)
Women and Justice for the Poor: A History of Legal Aid, 1863–1945 (forthcoming), Felice Batlan (2015)
Happiness and the Law (with J. Bronsteen & J. Masur), Christopher Buccafusco (2015)
Double Remedies in Double Courts (with Thomas H. Lee) (forthcoming), Sungjoon Cho, European Journal of International Law (2015)
The Social Foundations of World Trade: Norms, Community and Constitution, Sungjoon Cho (2015)
A Private Right of Action for Informed Consent in Research, Valerie Gutmann Koch, Seton Hall Law Review (2015)
The Law and Legal Perspectives on Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 04/14/15
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Law Abiding Drones, Henry H. Perritt Jr. and Eliot O. Sprague, ExpressO (2015).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 04/14/15