Double Remedies in Double Courts (with Thomas H. Lee) (forthcoming), Sungjoon Cho, European Journal of International Law (2015)
A Private Right of Action for Informed Consent in Research (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, Seton Hall Law Review (2015)
The Law and Legal Perspectives on Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (2015)
La Cuenta NESS de Natural Causalidad: Una Respuesta a Las Críticas (forthcoming), Richard W. Wright, Causalidad en Derecho de Daños (2015)
Self, Privacy, and Power: Is It All Over? (with R. Sloan), Richard Warner, Tulane Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property (2014)
An Informed Consent Model for Privacy and Data Collection in the Gameful World (forthcoming), Lori Andrews, The Gameful World (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/16/14
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- Primacy or Complementarity: Reconciling the Jurisdiction of National Courts and International Criminal Tribunals, Bartram Brown, Yale Journal of International Law (1998).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/16/14