Limits of the Law: The Popela Community's Struggle to Regain their Land (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Article Manuscript (2014)
We Want What's Ours: Addressing the Legacy of Land Dispossession in South Africa (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene (2014)
White Collar Sentencing Handbook (forthcoming), Todd Haugh (2014)
Analyzing the Role of Non-Practicing Entities in the Patent System (with J. Kesan) (forthcoming), David L. Schwartz, Cornell Law Review (2014)
Back from the Future: Retroactivity at the Federal Circuit (forthcoming), David L. Schwartz, Indiana Law Journal (2014)
Principles of the Law of Nonprofit Organizations, various drafts (American Law Institute): Chapter 3 (Governance): Tentative Draft No. 1 (2007 and 2008), Chapter 4 (Gifts): Tentative Draft No. 2 (2009), Chapter 5 (Enforcement): Tentative Draft No. 3 (2011) and No. 4 (forthcoming), Evelyn Brody (2013)
Privacy and Technology: A 125-Year Review, Lori B. Andrews, Then & Now: Stories of Law and Progress (2013)
Was the South African Land Restitution Process Fair?: A Bottom-Up Assessment of the State’s Attempt to Address the Legacy of Land Dispossession (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Law and Social Inquiry (2013)
Sex and Equality (forthcoming) (symposium), Katharine K. Baker, Boston University Law Review (2013)
Becoming the Fifth Branch (forthcoming), William Birdthistle, Cornell Law Review (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/14/13
- The Changing Composition of the American Jury, Nancy S. Marder, Then & Now: Stories of Law and Progress (2013).
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- To Drink the Cup of Fury: Funeral Picketing, Public Discourse and the First Amendment, Steven J. Heyman, Connecticut Law Review (2012).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/14/13