Recognizing Rights in Real Time: The Role of Google in the EU Right to Be Forgotten (forthcoming), Edward Lee, UC Davis Law Review (2016)
The Right to Be Forgotten v. Free Speech (symposium) (forthcoming), Edward Lee, I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society (2016)
Bridgefunding (forthcoming), Seth Oranburg, Cornell Journal of Law & Public Policy (2016)
Startup Financing (forthcoming), Seth Oranburg, Startup Creation for the Smart Eco-Efficient Built Environment (2016)
The Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Divide (forthcoming), Christopher W. Schmidt, Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (2016)
The Self, the Stasi, the NSA: Privacy, Knowledge, and Complicity in the Surveillance State (with R. Sloan) (forthcoming), Richard Warner, Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology (2016)
Meeting the Experiential Challenge: A Fee-Generating Law Clinic (with Gary S. Laser), Harold J. Krent, University of Toldeo Law Review (2015)
Meeting the Experiential Challenge: A Fee-Generating Law Clinic (with Harold J. Krent), Gary S. Laser, University of Toldeo Law Review (2015)
One centimeter over my back yard: where does federal preemption of state drone regulation start?, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/01/15
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Stemming The Hobby Lobby Tidal Wave: Why RFRA Challenges To Obama's Executive Order Prohibiting Federal Contractors From Discriminating Against LGBT Employees Will Not Succeed, Kayla Higgins, ExpressO (2015).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Acts and Omissions as Positive and Negative Causes, Richard W. Wright, Emerging Issues in Tort Law (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/01/15