The Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Divide (forthcoming), Christopher W. Schmidt, Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (2016)
The Self, the Stasi, the NSA: Privacy, Knowledge, and Complicity in the Surveillance State (with R. Sloan) (forthcoming), Richard Warner, Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology (2016)
One centimeter over my back yard: where does federal preemption of state drone regulation start?, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2015)
The Self, the Stasi, the NSA: Privacy, Knowledge, and Complicity in the Surveillance State, Richard Warner and Robert H. Sloan, ExpressO (2015)
Preventing Preemption: Finding Space for States to Protect Consumers' Reputations, Elizabeth De Armond, ExpressO (2015)
Researching Law's Special Issue on "We Want What's Ours", Bernadette Atuahene, Researching Law (2015)
Legitimate Families and Equal Protection (forthcoming), Katharine K. Baker, Boston College Law Review (2015)
Why Rape Should Not (Always) Be a Crime (forthcoming), Katharine K. Baker, Minnesota Law Review (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 07/28/15
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Acts and Omissions as Positive and Negative Causes, Richard W. Wright, Emerging Issues in Tort Law (2007).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 07/28/15