Dignity Takings and Dignity Restoration: Pushing Beyond Constitutional Takings to Examine the Other Side of the Takings Spectrum (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Law & Social Inquiry (2016)
Understanding Property Takings Through an Interdisciplinary Lens (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Annual Review of Law & Social Science (2016)
Preventing Preemption: Finding Freedom for States to Protect Their Citizens’ Personal History Information (forthcoming), Elizabeth De Armond, Brigham Young University Law Review (2016)
Inconsistency and Angst in District Court Resolution of Social Security Disability Appeals (with Scott Morris) (forthcoming), Harold J. Krent, Hastings Law Journal (2016)
Recognizing Rights in Real Time: The Role of Google in the EU Right to Be Forgotten (forthcoming), Edward Lee, UC Davis Law Review (2016)
The Right to Be Forgotten v. Free Speech (symposium) (forthcoming), Edward Lee, I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society (2016)
Bridgefunding (forthcoming), Seth Oranburg, Cornell Journal of Law & Public Policy (2016)
Democratizing Startups (forthcoming), Seth Oranburg, Rutgers University Law Review (2016)
Startup Financing (forthcoming), Seth Oranburg, Startup Creation for the Smart Eco-Efficient Built Environment (2016)
The Limits of Human Rights for Labour Rights: A Retrospective Look at the Case of Chile (forthcoming), César F. Rosado Marzán, West Meets East from Geneva to the Pacific Rim: The International Labor Organization in the Postwar Period (2016)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 11/24/15
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Acts and Omissions as Positive and Negative Causes, Richard W. Wright, Emerging Issues in Tort Law (2007).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 11/24/15