Double Remedies in Double Courts (with Thomas H. Lee) (forthcoming), Sungjoon Cho, European Journal of International Law (2015)
A Private Right of Action for Informed Consent in Research (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, Seton Hall Law Review (2015)
The Law and Legal Perspectives on Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, Prenatal and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (2015)
La Cuenta NESS de Natural Causalidad: Una Respuesta a Las Críticas (forthcoming), Richard W. Wright, Causalidad en Derecho de Daños (2015)
The Importance of Conversation in Transitional Justice: A Study of Land Restitution in South Africa, Bernadette Atuahene, Law and Social Inquiry (2014)
A Policy in Flux: New York State’s Evolving Approach to Human Subjects Research Involving Individuals Who Lack Consent Capacity (forthcoming), Valerie Gutmann Koch, J. L. Med. & Ethics (2014)
Self, Privacy, and Power: Is It All Over? (with R. Sloan), Richard Warner, Tulane Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 11/18/14
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- Acts and Omissions as Positive and Negative Causes, Richard W. Wright, Emerging Issues in Tort Law (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 11/18/14