Privacy and Data Collection (forthcoming), Lori Andrews, The Gameful World (2014)
Social Networks: Impact on Biotechnology Research, Health Care, and Human Rights (forthcoming), Lori Andrews, Biennial Review of Law, Science and Technology: Biotechnology, Health Inequality, and Distributive Justice (2014)
Limits of the Law: The Popela Community's Struggle to Regain their Land (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Article Manuscript (2014)
Was the South African Land Restitution Process Fair?: A Bottom-Up Assessment of the State’s Attempt to Address the Legacy of Land Dispossession (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Law and Social Inquiry (2014)
Watching Me: The War on Crime, Privacy, and the State (forthcoming), Kimberly D. Bailey, UC Davis Law Review (2014)
Innovation and Incarceration: An Economic Analysis of Criminal Intellectual Property Law (with J. Masur) (forthcoming), Christopher Buccafusco, Southern California Law Review (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/11/14
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- Removal and Remand - Beyond the Supplements, Joan E. Steinman (2014).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/11/14