Privacy and Data Collection (forthcoming), Lori Andrews, The Gameful World (2014)
Social Networks: Impact on Biotechnology Research, Health Care, and Human Rights (forthcoming), Lori Andrews, Biennial Review of Law, Science and Technology: Biotechnology, Health Inequality, and Distributive Justice (2014)
Limits of the Law: The Popela Community's Struggle to Regain their Land (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Article Manuscript (2014)
Was the South African Land Restitution Process Fair?: A Bottom-Up Assessment of the State’s Attempt to Address the Legacy of Land Dispossession (forthcoming), Bernadette Atuahene, Law and Social Inquiry (2014)
Innovation and Incarceration: An Economic Analysis of Criminal Intellectual Property Law (with J. Masur) (forthcoming), Christopher Buccafusco, Southern California Law Review (2014)
The Global Trade Mark (forthcoming), Edward Lee, University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law (2014)
Labor Law in the Contemporary Workplace (2d ed.) (forthcoming), Martin H. Malin (2014)
Protecting Workers as a Matter of Principle: A South American View of U.S. Work Law (with S. Gamonal C.) (forthcoming), César F. Rosado Marzán, Washington University Global Studies Law Review (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/10/13
- Is There a Right to Clone? Constitutional Challenges to Bans on Human Cloning, Lori B. Andrews, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology (1998).
- Banning the Clone, Lori B. Andrews, ORGYN (2000).
- The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Development of International Environmental Law, A. Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent Law Review (1992).
- Derecho laboral y organización sindical en Puerto Rico, César F. Rosado Marzán, Revista del Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (2007).
- The Internet as a Threat to Sovereignty? Thoughts on the Internet's Role in Strengthening National and Global Governance, Henry H. Perritt, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (1998).
- Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is Not (Yet?) Unconstitutional: Lawrence, Full Faith and Credit, and the Many Societal Actors That Determine What the Constitution Requires, Mark D. Rosen, Minnesota Law Review (2006).
- Crowdsourcing Indie Movies, Henry H. Perritt Jr., ExpressO (2012).
- Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations, Lori B. Andrews, American Journal of Law and Medicine (2002).
- Toward an Identity Theory of International Organizations, Sungjoon Cho, American Society of International Law Proceedings (2007).
- To Drink the Cup of Fury: Funeral Picketing, Public Discourse and the First Amendment, Steven J. Heyman, Connecticut Law Review (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/10/13