Holistic Pregnancy: Rejecting the Theory of the Adversarial Mother, Rona Kaufman Kitchen, Hastings Women's Law Journal (2015)
Constrained Choice: Mothers, the State, and Domestic Violence, Rona Kaufman Kitchen, Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review (2015)
'I Know My Rights, You Go'n Need a Warrant For That:' The Fourth Amendment, Riley's Impact, and Warrantless Searches of Third-Party Clouds, Laurie Buchan Serafino, Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law (2014)
Designing Spaces: Planning the Physical Space for a Legal Writing Program, Jan M. Levine, Duquesne University School of Law Research Paper (2014)
Thinking Win-Win: Boosting Profitability Through Gender-Balanced Flex-Time, Gabriela Steier, Cornell HR Review (2013)
ADDRESSING EARLY MARRIAGE: CULTURALLY COMPETENT PRACTICES AND ROMANIAN ROMA (“GYPSY”) COMMUNITIES, Judith A. Hale Reed, ExpressO (2013)
Silence is Golden: Using a "Silent Scrolling Powerpoint" Series to Enhance Your Course Dynamic, Julia M. Glencer Professor, Duquesne University School of Law Research Paper (2013)
Getting Published: Striving for the Byline, Lauren Gailey and Duquesne Juris, Duquesne Juris (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 07/06/15
- The Concept of Precedent and Its Significance in the Constitutional Law of the United States, Robert S. Barker, Revista Jurídica Democracia,Direito & Cidadania, (2010).
- The Italian Construction Contract: A Contribution to the European Construction Law, antonio lordi, Journal of Law & Commerce (2004).
- THE DUBIOUS STATUS OF THE ROLLING CONTRACT FORMATION THEORY, john e. murray jr, ExpressO (2011).
- Using Brain Imaging for Lie Detection: Where Science, Law, and Policy Collide, Daniel D. Langleben and Jane Campbell Moriarty, Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (2012).
- Externalities in Industrial Food Production: The Costs of Profit, Gabriela Steier, Dartmouth Law Journal (2011).
- The Attorney-Client Privilege in the European Union and Italy: Time for a Change, antonio lordi, Duquesne Business Law Journal (2008).
- The Neglected History of Criminal Procedure, 1850-1940, Wesley M. Oliver, Rutgers Law Review (2010).
- Recent Alumni Profile Gabriela Steier, Gabriela Steier, Duquesne Law Alumni Magazine (2013).
- Wonders of the Invisible World: Prosecutorial Syndrome and Profile Evidence in the Salem Witchcraft Trials, Jane Campbell Moriarty, Vermont Law Review (2001).
- Portland, Prohibition and Probable Cause: Maine's Role in Shaping Modern Criminal Procedure, Wesley M. Oliver, Maine Bar Journal (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 07/06/15