Thinking Win-Win: Boosting Profitability Through Gender-Balanced Flex-Time, Gabriela Steier, Cornell HR Review (2013)
ADDRESSING EARLY MARRIAGE: CULTURALLY COMPETENT PRACTICES AND ROMANIAN ROMA (“GYPSY”) COMMUNITIES, Judith A. Hale Reed, ExpressO (2013)
Silence is Golden: Using a "Silent Scrolling Powerpoint" Series to Enhance Your Course Dynamic, Julia M. Glencer Professor, Duquesne University School of Law Research Paper (2013)
Getting Published: Striving for the Byline, Lauren Gailey and Duquesne Juris, Duquesne Juris (2013)
Dead People Don’t Eat: Food Governmentenomics and Conflicts-of-Interest in the USDA and FDA, Gabriela Steier, Pittsburgh Journal of Environmental & Public Health (2013)
The WTO's Blind Spot: Dispute Resolution in the International Food Industry, Gabriela Steier, Mayhew-Hite Report - Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution (2013)
SUCCESSFUL DENTAL IMPLANT PLACEMENT SURGERIES WITH BUCCAL BONE FENESTRATIONS, Liviu Steier and Gabriela Steier, Journal of Oral Implantology In-Press (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/03/14
- Using Brain Imaging for Lie Detection: Where Science, Law, and Policy Collide, Daniel D. Langleben and Jane Campbell Moriarty, Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (2012).
- The Concept of Precedent and Its Significance in the Constitutional Law of the United States, Robert S. Barker, Revista Jurídica Democracia,Direito & Cidadania, (2010).
- The Italian Construction Contract: A Contribution to the European Construction Law, antonio lordi, Journal of Law & Commerce (2004).
- THE DUBIOUS STATUS OF THE ROLLING CONTRACT FORMATION THEORY, john e. murray jr, ExpressO (2011).
- Externalities in Industrial Food Production: The Costs of Profit, Gabriela Steier, Dartmouth Law Journal (2011).
- Wonders of the Invisible World: Prosecutorial Syndrome and Profile Evidence in the Salem Witchcraft Trials, Jane Campbell Moriarty, Vermont Law Review (2001).
- ADDRESSING EARLY MARRIAGE: CULTURALLY COMPETENT PRACTICES AND ROMANIAN ROMA (“GYPSY”) COMMUNITIES, Judith A. Hale Reed, ExpressO (2013).
- "Waiving" Goodbye to Rights: Plea Bargaining and the Defense Dilemma of Competent Representation, Jane Moriarty, Hastings Contitutional Law Quarterly (2011).
- The Attorney-Client Privilege in the European Union and Italy: Time for a Change, antonio lordi, Duquesne Business Law Journal (2008).
- Visions of Deception: Neuroimaging and the Search for Evidential Truth, Jane Moriarty, Akron Law Review (2009).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/03/14