"Gray Zone" Constitutionalism and the Dilemma of Judicial Independence in Pakistan, Anil Kalhan, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2013)
READING HIP HOP, READING LAW: Teaching and Learning the American Constitution, Donald F. Tibbs (2013)
Public Boarding Schools: Extending Educational Opportunity to Disadvantaged Children, Bret Asbury, ExpressO (2012)
FROM BLACK POWER to PRISON POWER: The Making of Jones v. North Carolina Prisoners' Labor Union, Donald F. Tibbs (2012)
Linking the Questions: Judicial Supremacy as a Matter of Constitutional Interpretation, Tabatha Abu El-Haj, Washington University Law Review (forthcoming) (2012)
Illegal Emigration: The Continuing Life of Invalid Deportation Orders, Richard H. Frankel, SMU Law Journal (2012)
The Arbitration Clause as Super Contract, Richard H. Frankel, Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law Working Paper Series (2012)
I Don't Rhyme For the Sake of Riddling: When Hip Hop Speaks, Law Listens, Donald F. Tibbs (2012)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/19/13
- The Jena Six and Black Punishment: Law and Raw Life in the Domain of Non-Existence, Donald F. Tibbs and Tryon P. Woods, Seattle Journal for Social Justice (2008).
- Broken Scales: Obesity and Justice in America, Adam Benforado, Jon Hanson, and David Yosifon, Emory Law Journal (2004).
- No Boy Left Behind? Single-Sex Education and the Essentialist Myth of Masculinity, David S. Cohen, Indiana Law Journal (2009).
- Who Killed Oscar Grant?: A Legal-Eulogy of the Cultural Logic of Black Hyper-Policing in the post-Civil Rights Era, Donald F. Tibbs, Southern University Journal Race, Gender, and Poverty (2010).
- Why is a Legal Memorandum Like an Onion: A Student’s Guide to Reviewing and Editing, Terry Jean Seligmann, Mercer Law Review (2005).
- Year 2000 Overview: Governmental Responses to Pregnant Women Who Use Alcohol or Other Drugs, Lynn M. Paltrow, David S. Cohen, and Corinne A. Carey (2000).
- Colonial Continuities: Human Rights, Terrorism, and Security Laws in India, Anil Kalhan, Gerald P. Conroy, Mamta Kaushal, Sam Scott Miller, and Jed S. Rakoff, Columbia Journal of Asian Law (2006).
- Public Boarding Schools: Extending Educational Opportunity to Disadvantaged Children, Bret Asbury, ExpressO (2012).
- The Evolution of Commercial Law Norms: Lessons to be Learned From Electronic Commerce, Amelia H. Boss, Brooklyn Journal of International Law (2009).
- Rowley Comes Home to Roost: Judicial Review of Autism Special Education Disputes, Terry Jean Seligmann, UC Davis Journal of Juvenile Law & Policy (2005).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/19/13