Are "Legal" Marijuana Contracts "Illegal"?, Luke M. Scheuer, UC Davis Business Law Journal -- forthcoming (2015)
College Football Players Deserve the Right to Unionize, John G. Culhane, Slate (2015)
The Washington Redskins Trademark Decision Violates the First Amendment, Rodney A. Smolla, The Media Institute (2015)
Lee’s Atticus Finch Represents a Will to Change, Mary Ellen Maatman, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2015)
George Will’s Supreme Court History Is Dubious, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2015)
Will ‘Rule of Five’ End Marriage Debate?, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2015)
Ball of Con(stitutional)Fusion: The Supreme Court’s Evolving Gay Rights Jurisprudence, John G. Culhane, Controversies in Equal Protection Cases in America: Race, Gender and Sexual Orientation (2015)
Tax Law and Racial Economic Justice: Black Tax, Andre L. Smith (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 08/31/15
- The Landscape Art of Daniel Urban Kiley, John F. Nivala, William and Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2005).
- Uprooting the Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriages, John G. Culhane, Cardozo Law Review (1999).
- Mules, Madonnas, Babies, Bathwater, Racial Imagery and Stereotypes: The African-American Woman and the Battered Woman Syndrome, Linda L. Ammons, Wisconsin Law Review (1994).
- Common Law Duties of Non-Director Corporate Officers, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (1992).
- Private Actions for Public Nuisance: Common Law Citizen Suits for Relief From Environmental Harm, David R. Hodas, Ecology Law Quarterly (1989).
- Corporate Officers and The Business Judgment Rule: A Reply to Professor Johnson, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (2005).
- The Moral Good Theory of Punishment, Robert Justin Lipkin, University of Florida Law Review (1988).
- Why Should a President have to be a Natural-Born Citizen, Alan E. Garfield, News Journal (Wilmington DE) (2011).
- Age Discrimination In Employment: The 1978 ADEA Amendments And The Social Impact of Aging, Thomas J. Reed, University of Puget Sound Law Review (1978).
- Affirmative Duty to Disclose Material Information Concerning Issuer's Financial Condition and Business Plans, Alan E. Garfield, Dennis J. Block, and Nancy E. Barton, Business Lawyer (1985).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 08/31/15