Moving Beyond Miranda: Concessions for Confessions, Scott W. Howe, Northwestern University Law Review, volume 110, Forthcoming (2016)
Will Retroactive Proposition 30 Ever Be Challenged?, Frank J. Doti, Orange County Lawyer (2015)
Copyright Porn Trolls, Wasting Taxi Medallions, and the Propriety of ‘Property’, Tom W. Bell, Chapman Law Review (2015)
What Can Corporations Teach Governments About Democratic Equality?, Tom W. Bell, Social Philosophy & Policy (2015)
Protecting the Boundaries: Unclaimed Consideration in the Patentee’s Social Contract, Samuel F. Ernst, Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property (2015)
A Framework for Understanding Property Regulation and Land Use Control from a Dynamic Perspective, Donald J. Kochan, Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law (2015)
Bubbles (Or, Some Reflections on the Basic Laws of Human Relations), Donald J. Kochan, Fordham Environmental Law Review (2015)
Economics-Based Environmentalism in the Fourth Generation of Environmental Law, Donald J. Kochan, (University of Missouri) Journal of Environmental & Sustainability Law (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 08/23/15
- Compulsory Water Fluoridation: Justifiable Public Health Benefit or Human Experimental Research Without Informed Consent, Rita F. Barnett, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2014).
- Juvenile Transfer Laws: An Effective Deterrent to Delinquency?, Richard E. Redding, Juvenile Justice Bulletin (2008).
- Can We Secure the Hallowed Halls of Academe?, Denis Binder, ExpressO (2008).
- A SLAPP in the Face: Why Principles of Federalism Suggest that Federal District Courts Should Stop Turning the Other Cheek, Lisa Litwiller, Journal of Court Innovation (2008).
- Corporations are People Too: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to the Corporate Personhood Puzzle, Susanna K. Ripken, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (2009).
- Policy Oscillation in California's Law of Premises Liability, Ronald L. Steiner, McGeorge Law Review (2007).
- What Can Corporations Teach Governments About Democratic Equality?, Tom W. Bell, Social Philosophy & Policy (2015).
- Emergency Action Plans: A Legal and Practical Blueprint Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail, Denis Binder, University of Pittsburgh Law Review (2002).
- How Do Lawyers Really Think?, Nancy Schultz, Journal of Legal Education (1992).
- The Emerging First Amendment Law of Managerial Prerogative, Lawrence Rosenthal, Fordham Law Review (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 08/23/15