The Lost Precedent of the Reverse Doctrine of Equivalents, Samuel F. Ernst, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law (2016)
“Gatting” the New Climate Treaty Right: Leveraging Energy Subsidies to Promote Multilateralism, Deepa Badrinarayana, Fordham International Law Journal (2016)
Moving Beyond Miranda: Concessions for Confessions, Scott W. Howe, Northwestern University Law Review, volume 110, Forthcoming (2016)
The Implications of Incorporating the Eighth Amendment Prohibition on Excessive Bail, Scott W. Howe, Hofstra Law Review (2015)
Will Retroactive Proposition 30 Ever Be Challenged?, Frank J. Doti, Orange County Lawyer (2015)
Copyright Porn Trolls, Wasting Taxi Medallions, and the Propriety of ‘Property’, Tom W. Bell, Chapman Law Review (2015)
What Can Corporations Teach Governments About Democratic Equality?, Tom W. Bell, Social Philosophy & Policy (2015)
The E-Books Conspiracy: Crossing the Line Between Applying and Creating Law, Tom Campbell, University of Miami Law Review Caveat (2015)
Seventeen Years Since the Sunset: The Expiration of 245(i) and Its Effect on U.S. Citizens Married to Undocumented Immigrants, Marisa S. Cianciarulo, Chapman Law Review (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 11/29/15
- “Gatting” the New Climate Treaty Right: Leveraging Energy Subsidies to Promote Multilateralism, Deepa Badrinarayana, Fordham International Law Journal (2016).
- Compulsory Water Fluoridation: Justifiable Public Health Benefit or Human Experimental Research Without Informed Consent, Rita F. Barnett, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2014).
- Seventeen Years Since the Sunset: The Expiration of 245(i) and Its Effect on U.S. Citizens Married to Undocumented Immigrants, Marisa S. Cianciarulo, Chapman Law Review (2015).
- Juvenile Transfer Laws: An Effective Deterrent to Delinquency?, Richard E. Redding, Juvenile Justice Bulletin (2008).
- A SLAPP in the Face: Why Principles of Federalism Suggest that Federal District Courts Should Stop Turning the Other Cheek, Lisa Litwiller, Journal of Court Innovation (2008).
- Can We Secure the Hallowed Halls of Academe?, Denis Binder, ExpressO (2008).
- Corporations are People Too: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to the Corporate Personhood Puzzle, Susanna K. Ripken, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (2009).
- Policy Oscillation in California's Law of Premises Liability, Ronald L. Steiner, McGeorge Law Review (2007).
- How Do Lawyers Really Think?, Nancy Schultz, Journal of Legal Education (1992).
- The Emerging First Amendment Law of Managerial Prerogative, Lawrence Rosenthal, Fordham Law Review (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 11/29/15