THE LOTUS AND THE STORM (NOVEL), Lan Cao (2014)
Corporate Social Responsibility in a Remedy-Seeking Society: A Public Choice Perspective, Donald J. Kochan, Chapman Law Review (forthcoming) (2014)
Public Lands and the Federal Government’s Compact-Based “Duty to Dispose”: A Case Study of Utah’s H.B. 148 – The Transfer of Public Lands Act, Donald J. Kochan, BYU Law Review (2014)
The Mask of Virtue: Theories of Aretaic Legislation in a Public Choice Perspective, Donald J. Kochan, Saint Louis University Law Journal (2014)
Social Architecture and the Law: Law, through the Lens of Religion, Lorin C. Geitner (2013)
Certainty of Title: Perspectives After the Mortgage Foreclosure Crisis on the Essential Function of Effective Recording Systems, Donald J. Kochan, Arkansas Law Review (2013)
The Property Platform in Anglo-American Law and the Primacy of the Property Concept, Donald J. Kochan, Georgia State University Law Review (2013)
The "Reason Giving" Lawyer: An Ethical, Practical, and Pedagogical Perspective, Donald J. Kochan, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics (2013)
LAW AND NEGOTIATION: NECESSARY PARTNERS OR STRANGE BEDFELLOWS?, Nancy Schultz, ExpressO (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 04/13/14
- Juvenile Transfer Laws: An Effective Deterrent to Delinquency?, Richard E. Redding, Juvenile Justice Bulletin (2008).
- Corporations are People Too: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to the Corporate Personhood Puzzle, Susanna K. Ripken, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (2009).
- Corporate Social Responsibility in a Remedy-Seeking Society: A Public Choice Perspective, Donald J. Kochan, Chapman Law Review (forthcoming) (2014).
- Can We Secure the Hallowed Halls of Academe?, Denis Binder, ExpressO (2008).
- Policy Oscillation in California's Law of Premises Liability, Ronald L. Steiner, McGeorge Law Review (2007).
- A SLAPP in the Face: Why Principles of Federalism Suggest that Federal District Courts Should Stop Turning the Other Cheek, Lisa Litwiller, J. Ct. Innov (2008).
- The Emerging First Amendment Law of Managerial Prerogative, Lawrence Rosenthal, Fordham Law Review (2008).
- Law, Food, and Culture: Mexican Corn's National Identity Cooked in 'Tortilla Discourses' Post-TLC/NAFTA, Ernesto A. Hernandez-Lopez, St. Thomas Law Review (2008).
- Graduated Consent Theory, Explained and Applied, Tom W. Bell, ExpressO (2009).
- Good Faith and Fair Dealing in Commercial Leasing: The Right Doctrine in the Wrong Transaction, Daniel B. Bogart, John Marshall Law Review (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 04/13/14