The Lost Precedent of the Reverse Doctrine of Equivalents, Samuel F. Ernst, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law (2016)
Moving Beyond Miranda: Concessions for Confessions, Scott W. Howe, Northwestern University Law Review, Forthcoming (2016)
The Implications of Incorporating the Eighth Amendment Prohibition on Excessive Bail, Scott W. Howe, Hofstra Law Review (2015)
Will Retroactive Proposition 30 Ever Be Challenged?, Frank J. Doti, Orange County Lawyer (2015)
Copyright Porn Trolls, Wasting Taxi Medallions, and the Propriety of ‘Property’, Tom W. Bell, Chapman Law Review (2015)
What Can Corporations Teach Governments About Democratic Equality?, Tom W. Bell, Social Philosophy & Policy (2015)
The E-Books Conspiracy: Crossing the Line Between Applying and Creating Law, Tom Campbell, University of Miami Law Review Caveat (2015)
Trolls or Toll-Takers: Do Intellectual Property Non-practicing Entities Add Value to Society?, Samuel F. Ernst, Chapman Law Review (2015)
Protecting the Boundaries: Unclaimed Consideration in the Patentee’s Social Contract, Samuel F. Ernst, Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 10/04/15
- The Lost Precedent of the Reverse Doctrine of Equivalents, Samuel F. Ernst, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law (2016).
- Compulsory Water Fluoridation: Justifiable Public Health Benefit or Human Experimental Research Without Informed Consent, Rita F. Barnett, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2014).
- Juvenile Transfer Laws: An Effective Deterrent to Delinquency?, Richard E. Redding, Juvenile Justice Bulletin (2008).
- Can We Secure the Hallowed Halls of Academe?, Denis Binder, ExpressO (2008).
- A SLAPP in the Face: Why Principles of Federalism Suggest that Federal District Courts Should Stop Turning the Other Cheek, Lisa Litwiller, Journal of Court Innovation (2008).
- Corporations are People Too: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to the Corporate Personhood Puzzle, Susanna K. Ripken, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (2009).
- Will Retroactive Proposition 30 Ever Be Challenged?, Frank J. Doti, Orange County Lawyer (2015).
- Policy Oscillation in California's Law of Premises Liability, Ronald L. Steiner, McGeorge Law Review (2007).
- How Do Lawyers Really Think?, Nancy Schultz, Journal of Legal Education (1992).
- Emergency Action Plans: A Legal and Practical Blueprint Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail, Denis Binder, University of Pittsburgh Law Review (2002).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 10/04/15