Patent Exhaustion for the Exhausted Defendant: Should Parties be Able to Contract Around Patent Exhaustion in Settling Patent Litigation?, Samuel F. Ernst, University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy (2015)
What Can Corporations Teach Governments About Democratic Equality?, Tom W. Bell, Social Philosophy & Policy (2015)
Bubbles (or, Some Reflections on the Basic Laws of Human Relations), Donald J. Kochan, Fordham Environmental Law Review (2015)
Economics-Based Environmentalism in the Fourth Generation of Environmental Law, Donald J. Kochan, (University of Missouri) Journal of Environmental & Sustainability Law (2015)
King v. Burwell and the Rise of the Administrative State, Ronald D. Rotunda, University of Miami Business Law Review (2015)
COMPULSORY WATER FLUORIDATION: JUSTIFIABLE PUBLIC HEALTH BENEFIT OR HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT, Rita F. Barnett Ms., ExpressO (2014)
THE LOTUS AND THE STORM (NOVEL), Lan Cao (2014)
INFORMED CONSENT, PSYCHOTROPIC MEDICATIONS, AND A PRESCRIBING PHYSICIAN’S DUTY TO DISCLOSE SAFER ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS, Rita F. Barnett Ms., DePaul J. Health Care L. (2014)
Afterword: Corporate Social Responsibility Symposium, Tom Campbell, Chapman Law Review (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 07/26/15
- COMPULSORY WATER FLUORIDATION: JUSTIFIABLE PUBLIC HEALTH BENEFIT OR HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT, Rita F. Barnett Ms., ExpressO (2014).
- Juvenile Transfer Laws: An Effective Deterrent to Delinquency?, Richard E. Redding, Juvenile Justice Bulletin (2008).
- Can We Secure the Hallowed Halls of Academe?, Denis Binder, ExpressO (2008).
- Corporations are People Too: A Multi-Dimensional Approach to the Corporate Personhood Puzzle, Susanna K. Ripken, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law (2009).
- A SLAPP in the Face: Why Principles of Federalism Suggest that Federal District Courts Should Stop Turning the Other Cheek, Lisa Litwiller, J. Ct. Innov (2008).
- Policy Oscillation in California's Law of Premises Liability, Ronald L. Steiner, McGeorge Law Review (2007).
- Emergency Action Plans: A Legal and Practical Blueprint Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail, Denis Binder, University of Pittsburgh Law Review (2002).
- The Emerging First Amendment Law of Managerial Prerogative, Lawrence Rosenthal, Fordham Law Review (2008).
- How Do Lawyers Really Think?, Nancy Schultz, Journal of Legal Education (1992).
- Graduated Consent Theory, Explained and Applied, Tom W. Bell, ExpressO (2009).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 07/26/15