Apology, Forgiveness, Reconciliation, & Therapeutic Jurisprudence, Susan Daicoff, , invited symposium article, solicited and edited by Professor Calvin Sharpe of Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2014)
(S)Killing Me Softly: Unifying the “Soft Skills” of Law Practice and Legal Education (Synthesizing Leadership, Collaboration, Professionalism, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Resolution, Problem Solving, and Comprehensive Lawyering), Susan Daicoff, invited symposium article solicited by Dean Don Polden of Santa Clara University School of Law, offer of publication received from Santa Clara Law Review (2014)
The Future of the Legal Profession, Susan Daicoff, Monash University Law Review (2014)
The Practice and Theory of Lawyer Disqualification, Keith Swisher, GEORGETOWN J. LEGAL ETHICS (2014)
'A Logic of Camps': French Antiracism as Competitive Nationalism, Riaz Tejani, Pol. & Legal Anthropology Rev. (forthcoming) (2014)
Fielding Legal Realism: the Law Student as Participant-Observer, Riaz Tejani, THE NEW LEGAL REALISM: TRANSLATING LAW-AND-SOCIETY FOR TODAY’S LEGAL PRACTICE, Vol. 1 (forthcoming) (2014)
Les Amalgams: the Extra-Legality of Race-as-Religion in French Civil Rights Participation, Riaz Tejani, (forthcoming) (2014)
National Geo-Graphics: Toward a "Federalism Function" of American Tort Law, Riaz Tejani, San Diego L. Rev. (forthcoming) (2014)
The Practice and Theory of Lawyer Disqualification, Keith Swisher, Phoenix School of Law (2013)
Sounds of Silence on the Civil Jury, Laura Gaston Dooley, Valparaiso University Law Review (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/08/13
- Dangerous Bodies: Freak Shows, Expression, and Exploitation, Brigham A. Fordham, UCLA Entertainment Law Review (2007).
- The Montreal Convention: Can Passengers Finally Recover For Mental Injuries?, McKay Cunningham, Vand. J. Transnat'l L. (2008).
- Privacy in the Age of the Hacker: Balancing Global Privacy and Data Security Law, McKay Cunningham, The George Washington International Law Review (2012).
- Book Review - , So Sexy So Soon: The New Sexualized Childhood and What Parents Can Do to Protect Their Kids, Claudine Pease-Wingenter, AM. J. FAM. L. (2010).
- Lost in Translation: Notario fraud – Immigration Fraud, Mary Dolores Guerra, Journal of Civil Rights & Economic Development (2011).
- Pregnant Pause: The Interplay of Gendered Expectations and Pregnancy in Legal Education, Ilya Iussa, St. Marys The Scholar (2013).
- Immoral Waiver: Judicial Review of Intra-Military Sexual Assault Claims, Francine Banner, LEWIS & CLARK L. REV. (2013).
- Forfeiture of the Right to Counsel: A Doctrine Unhinged from the Constitution, Stephen A. Gerst, ExpressO (2009).
- Pharmacists and the Duty to Dispense Emergency Contraceptives, Jennifer E. Spreng, ISSUES L. & MED. (2008).
- ON BUTLERS, ARCHITECTS, AND LAWYERS: The Professionalism of "The Remains of the Day" and of "The Fountainhead", Susan Daicoff, ExpressO (2010).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/08/13