Heroes, Villains, and Balkans: Intertextual Masculinities in Ralph Fiennes’s "Coriolanus", L Monique Pittman, Shakespeare Bulletin (2015)
Shakespeare and the Cultural Olympiad: Contesting Gender and the British Nation in the BBC’s "Hollow Crown", L Monique Pittman, Borrowers and Lenders (2015)
Effects of Music Relaxation Video on Pain and Anxiety for Women with Gynecological Cancer: A Randomized Controlled Trial, Grace Chi, A Young, J McFarlane, M Watson, R Coleman, P Eifel, G Wood, D Bodurka, and M Richardson, Journal of Research in Nursing (2015)
The Center for Adventist Research at Andrews University, Merlin D. Burt, Jim Ford, and Terry Dwain Robertson, Theological Librarianship (2015)
Information Literacy "Dispositions" Come to Seminary [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 11th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2015)
Private Universities in Latin America: Research and Innovation in the Knowledge Economy, Gus Gregorutti (2015)
Data for Henson et al. 2015, Shandelle M. Henson, James L. Hayward, J M. Cushing, Gordon Atkins, Sumiko Weir, WayAnne Watson, Wadenerson Saint Martin, and Amanda Sandler (2015)
The St. Clair Family Story in America: John Sinkler (c1630-1700) to Fairy St. Clair Gibson, Lawrence W. Onsager (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 08/30/15
- Seventh-day Adventist Dissertations and Theses in Religion [datafile], Jón Hjörleifur Stefánsson and Terry Dwain Robertson (2015).
- Seventh-day Adventist Dissertations and Theses in Religion, Jón Hjörleifur Stefánsson and Terry Dwain Robertson (2015).
- Martin Luther: Marriage and the Family as a Remedy for Sin, Trevor O'Reggio, Andrews University Seminary Studies (2013).
- Who is speaking? Who is addressed? A critical study into the conditions of exegetical method and its consequences for the interpretation of participant reference-shifts in the book of Jeremiah, Oliver Glanz (2010).
- A study of the relationship between police stress and moral reasoning, coping mechanisms, and selected demographic variables, Harvey Burnett (201).
- Book Review of Four Views on the Warning Passages in Hebrews, ed. by Herbert W. Bateman IV, Felix H. Cortez, Review of Biblical Literature (2008).
- Seventh-day Adventist Dissertations and Theses in Religion [EndNote file (.enl)], Jón Hjörleifur Stefánsson and Terry Dwain Robertson (2015).
- The St. Clair Family Story in America: John Sinkler (c1630-1700) to Fairy St. Clair Gibson, Lawrence W. Onsager (2015).
- Martin Luther on Marriage and Family, Trevor O'Reggio, History Research (2012).
- "The anchor of the soul that enters within the veil": the ascension of the "son" in the letter to the Hebrews, Felix H. Cortez (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 08/30/15