Adventist Librarianship: Worth Writing About [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson and Lauren Matacio, ASDAL Conference (2014)
An Examination of Parent -Child Relationships and Teen Substance Use, Brianna Johnson, Duane C. McBride, Gary Hopkins, and Sara Pepper, Journal Child and Adolescent Substance Abuse (2014)
Quality Research Papers For Students of Religion and Theology, Terry Dwain Robertson and Nancy Jean Vyhmeister (2014)
Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014)
Big-Shouldered Shakespeare: Three Shrews at Chicago Shakespeare Theater, L Monique Pittman (2014)
Analysis of the optical and magnetooptical spectra of non-Kramers Pr3+(4f2) in Y3Al5O12 complemented by crystal-field modelling, Uygun V. Valiev, John B. Gruber, Gary W. Burdick, Anvar K. Mukhammadiev, Dejun Fu, and Vasiliy O. Pelenovich, Journal of Luminescence (2014)
Two Historiographical Studies in Musicology: Josquin Des Prez, a History of Western Music, and the Norton Anthology of Western Music: a Case Study; & in Search of Medieval Irish Chant and Liturgy: a Chronological Overview of the Secondary Literature, Marianne Yvette Kordas, Theses and Dissertations (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 07/27/14
- Adventist Librarianship: Worth Writing About [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson and Lauren Matacio, ASDAL Conference (2014).
- Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014).
- The Scandal of the Book of Job, Jiri Moskala, Perspective Digest (2006).
- Worship in the Book of Daniel, Jiri Moskala, Encountering God in Life and Mission (2010).
- Book Review of Original Sin: Origins, Developments, Contemporary Meanings, by Tatha Wiley, Denis Fortin (2004).
- Book Review of Handbook of Seventh-day Adventist Theology, by Raoul Dederen, Denis Fortin (2001).
- Seed security: How far has PELUM come?, Sarah Kimakwa, PELUM BULLETIN (2001).
- The Reception of Ellen G. White's Trinitarian Statements by Her Contemporaries, 1897-1915, Denis Kaiser, Andrews University Seminary Studies (2012).
- Celebrating Milestones: James White Library's 75th Anniversary [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, Lauren Matacio, and Cynthia Helms, ATLA 2013 Annual Conference (2013).
- Book Review of Religion and the Enlightenment: From Descartes to Kant, by James M. Byrne, Denis Fortin (1998).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 07/27/14