Adventist Librarianship: Worth Writing About [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson and Lauren Matacio, ASDAL Conference (2014)
An Examination of Parent -Child Relationships and Teen Substance Use, Brianna Johnson, Duane C. McBride, Gary Hopkins, and Sara Pepper, Journal Child and Adolescent Substance Abuse (2014)
James White Library Hidden Treasures Isaac Newton: Early Adventist Pioneer? A Physicist’s Perspective, Sarah Kimakwa, ASDAL Action (2014)
Quality Research Papers For Students of Religion and Theology, Terry Dwain Robertson and Nancy Jean Vyhmeister (2014)
Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014)
Big-Shouldered Shakespeare: Three Shrews at Chicago Shakespeare Theater, L Monique Pittman (2014)
Analysis of the optical and magnetooptical spectra of non-Kramers Pr3+(4f2) in Y3Al5O12 complemented by crystal-field modelling, Uygun V. Valiev, John B. Gruber, Gary W. Burdick, Anvar K. Mukhammadiev, Dejun Fu, and Vasiliy O. Pelenovich, Journal of Luminescence (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/21/14
- You, Your Neurons, and Free Will: Concerns About Reductionism and the Popularization of Cognitive Science, Karl G. D. Bailey, Dialogue (2013).
- Benefits, Challenges and Strategies of Open Access And Repository Implementation in Seventh-Day Adventist University Libraries: An International Perspective, Silas Bruscagin Marques Dr. (2011).
- Heart, Soul, Mind, & Strength, Karl G. D. Bailey, Summer Graduation Consecration Address (2014).
- Martin Luther on Marriage and Family, Trevor O'Reggio, History Research (2012).
- Book Review of How Africa Shaped the Christian Mind: Rediscovering the African Seedbed of Western Christianity, by Thomas C. Oden, Trevor O'Reggio, Andrews University Seminary Studies (2008).
- Seventh-day Adventist Organizational Leadership Behavior: An Exploration of Ethical Issues, Stan Patterson (2010).
- James White Library Hidden Treasures Isaac Newton: Early Adventist Pioneer? A Physicist’s Perspective, Sarah Kimakwa, ASDAL Action (2014).
- Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014).
- The Scandal of the Book of Job, Jiri Moskala, Perspective Digest (2006).
- The Reception of Ellen G. White's Trinitarian Statements by Her Contemporaries, 1897-1915, Denis Kaiser, Andrews University Seminary Studies (2012).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/21/14