Love Your Enemy? Reflections at the Centenary of World War I, Denis Kaiser, Adventist World (2014)
Adventist Librarianship: Worth Writing About [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson and Lauren Matacio, ASDAL Conference (2014)
An Examination of Parent -Child Relationships and Teen Substance Use, Brianna Johnson, Duane C. McBride, Gary Hopkins, and Sara Pepper, Journal Child and Adolescent Substance Abuse (2014)
James White Library Hidden Treasures Isaac Newton: Early Adventist Pioneer? A Physicist’s Perspective, Sarah Kimakwa, ASDAL Action (2014)
Quality Research Papers For Students of Religion and Theology, Terry Dwain Robertson and Nancy Jean Vyhmeister (2014)
Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014)
1 Peter and Postmodern Criticism, Felix H. Cortez, Reading 1-2 Peter and Jude: A Resource for Students (2014)
Big-Shouldered Shakespeare: Three Shrews at Chicago Shakespeare Theater, L Monique Pittman (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 10/26/14
- Martin Luther on Marriage and Family, Trevor O'Reggio, History Research (2012).
- You, Your Neurons, and Free Will: Concerns About Reductionism and the Popularization of Cognitive Science, Karl G. D. Bailey, Dialogue (2013).
- Heart, Soul, Mind, & Strength, Karl G. D. Bailey, Summer Graduation Consecration Address (2014).
- A Re-examination of Luther ’s View on the State of the Dead, Trevor O'Reggio, Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (2011).
- Investigating the presuppositional realm of biblical-theological methodology: Part 3: Application and Comparison, Oliver Glanz, Andrews University Seminary Studies (2010).
- Exploring the Factors That Shaped the Early Adventist Mission to Jamaica, Trevor O'Reggio, Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (2008).
- Benefits, Challenges and Strategies of Open Access And Repository Implementation in Seventh-Day Adventist University Libraries: An International Perspective, Silas Bruscagin Marques Dr. (2011).
- The Connection Between Slavery and Prophecy as it Related to the American Nation in the Writings of the Adventist Pioneers during the Antebellum Period, Trevor O'Reggio and Dojcin Zivadinovic, History Research (2012).
- The Passible Potter and the Contingent Clay: A Theological Study of Jeremiah 18:1–10, John C. Peckham, Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (2007).
- Why Go To the Library? Pedagogical Reflections [Poster], Terry Dwain Robertson, 10th Annual Seminary Scholarship Symposium (2014).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 10/26/14