Food for Thought: Genetically Modified Seeds as De Facto Standard Essential Patents, Benjamin M. Cole, Brent J. Horton, and Ryan G. Vacca, University of Colorado Law Review (2014)
From Awkward Law Student to Articulate Attorney: Teaching the Oral Research Report, Sarah J. Morath, The Second Draft (2013)
The Joy of Collaboration: Reflections on Teaching with Others, Sarah J. Morath, Elizabeth A. Shaver, and Richard Strong, The Law Teacher (2013)
The Joy of Collaboration: Reflections on Teaching with Others, Elizabeth Shaver, Sarah Morath, and Richard Strong, The Law Teacher (2013)
Intellectual Property and Public Health – A White Paper, Ryan G. Vacca, Jim Chen, Jay Dratler Jr., Tom Folsom, Timothy Hall, Yaniv Heled, Frank Pasquale, Elizabeth Reilly, Jeff Samuels, Kathy Strandburg, Kara Swanson, Andrew Torrance, and Katharine Van Tassel, Akron Intellectual Property Journal (2013)
The Joy of Collaboration: Reflections on Teaching with Others, Richard Strong, Sarah Morath, and Elizabeth A. Shaver, The Law Teacher (2013)
Understanding the Obstacles to the Recognition and Enforcement of U.S. Judgments Abroad, Samuel P. Baumgartner, N.Y.U. Journal Int'l L. & Pol. (2013)
Realism Over Formalism and the Presumption of Constitutionality: Chief Justice Roberts’ Opinion Upholding the Individual Mandate, Wilson Huhn, Akron Law Review (2013)
Slaves to Contradictions: 13 Myths That Sustained Slavery, Wilson Huhn (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/02/14
- The Flexible Doctrine Of Spoliation Of Evidence; Cause Of Action, Defense, Evidentiary Presumption And Discovery Sanction, Robert L. Tucker, University of Toledo Law Review (1995).
- Ohio Trust Code Update: Recent Developments, Alan Newman, Probate Law Journal of Ohio (2009).
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Constitution, Wilson Huhn (2012).
- Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Under the Commerce Clause and the Necessary and Proper Clause, Wilson Huhn, Journal of Legal Medicine (2011).
- Incorporating the Partnership Theory of Marriage into Elective-Share Law: The Approximation System of the Uniform Probate Code and the Deferred-Community-Property Alternative, Alan Newman, Emory Law Journal (2000).
- Revocable Trusts and the Law of Wills: An Imperfect Fit, Alan Newman, Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Journal (2008).
- Thinking about Leaving? The Ethics of Departing One Firm for Another, John Sahl, Professional Lawyer (2008).
- Chevron and Hearing Rights: An Unintended Combination, William S. Jordan, Administrative Law Review (2009).
- Modification and Termination of Irrevocable Trusts Under the Ohio Uniform Trust Code, Alan Newman and Jamie R. Minor, Probate Law Journal of Ohio (2005).
- The Uniform Trust Code: An Analysis of Ohio's Version, Alan Newman, Ohio Northern University Law Review (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/02/14