Food for Thought: Genetically Modified Seeds as De Facto Standard Essential Patents, Benjamin M. Cole, Brent J. Horton, and Ryan G. Vacca, University of Colorado Law Review (2014)
Intellectual Property and Public Health – A White Paper, Ryan G. Vacca, Jim Chen, Jay Dratler Jr., Tom Folsom, Timothy Hall, Yaniv Heled, Frank Pasquale, Elizabeth Reilly, Jeff Samuels, Kathy Strandburg, Kara Swanson, Andrew Torrance, and Katharine Van Tassel, Akron Intellectual Property Journal (2013)
Back to the Future of Abortion Regulation in the First Term, Tracy A. Thomas, ExpressO (2013)
A Mild Winter: The Status of Environmental Preliminary Injunctions, Sarah J. Morath, Seattle U. L. Rev (2013)
It's Not All Statistics: Demystifying Empirical Research, Sarah J. Morath, The Second Draft (2013)
Motions in Motions: Teaching Advanced Legal Writing Through Collaboration, Sarah J. Morath, Elizabeth Shaver, and Richard Strong, Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing (2013)
Battling Collateral Consequences: The Long Road to Redemption, Joann M. Sahl, Criminal Law Bulletin (2013)
Motions in Motion: Teaching Advanced Legal Writing Through Collaboration, Elizabeth Shaver, Sarah Morath, and Richard Strong, Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing (2013)
Motions In Motion: Teaching Advanced Legal Writing Through Collaboration, Richard Strong, Elizabeth Shaver, and Sarah Morath, Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing (2013)
Teaching Remedies as Problem-Solving: Keeping it Real, Tracy A. Thomas, Saint Louis University Law Journal (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/12/13
- The Flexible Doctrine Of Spoliation Of Evidence; Cause Of Action, Defense, Evidentiary Presumption And Discovery Sanction, Robert L. Tucker, University of Toledo Law Review (1995).
- Ohio Trust Code Update: Recent Developments, Alan Newman, Probate Law Journal of Ohio (2009).
- Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Under the Commerce Clause and the Necessary and Proper Clause, Wilson Huhn, Journal of Legal Medicine (2011).
- Incorporating the Partnership Theory of Marriage into Elective-Share Law: The Approximation System of the Uniform Probate Code and the Deferred-Community-Property Alternative, Alan Newman, Emory Law Journal (2000).
- Revocable Trusts and the Law of Wills: An Imperfect Fit, Alan Newman, Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Journal (2008).
- Food for Thought: Genetically Modified Seeds as De Facto Standard Essential Patents, Benjamin M. Cole, Brent J. Horton, and Ryan G. Vacca, University of Colorado Law Review (2014).
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Constitution, Wilson Huhn (2012).
- Thinking about Leaving? The Ethics of Departing One Firm for Another, John Sahl, Professional Lawyer (2008).
- Chevron and Hearing Rights: An Unintended Combination, William S. Jordan, Administrative Law Review (2009).
- "And The Truth Shall Make You Free": Truth As A First Amendment Defense In Tortious Interference With Contract Cases, Robert L. Tucker, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly (1997).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/12/13